Analysis for Superior Fish Emulsion:
- Nitrogen: 5.00%
- Ammoniacal nitrogen: 0.30%
- Water soluble organic nitrogen: 3.70%
- Water insoluble nitrogen: 1.00%
- Available phosphate: 1.00%
- Soluble potash: 1.00%
Directions for Superior Fish Emulsion:
Fish and oil will separate. Shake well before using.
- Ornamentals and young plants foliar application: Mix 1 tablespoon with 1 qtr. water. Moisten both sides of leaves only to point of runoff. Use misting spray bottle to apply. Repeat every 7 to 10 days prior to blooming and at least once every bud set.
- Soil application: Mix 1-2 oz. per gallon of water. Water plant minimally once per week with this solution.
- Gardens, young trees, hardy plants: Mix 102 oz. per gallon of water. Moisten both sides of leaves to pint of runoff. Use misting spray bottle or pump up sprayer to apply. Repeat every 7 to 10 days or as needed.
- Lawns and hardy trees: Apply 1 qtr. per 4000 sf with hose end sprayer covering trees and base with spray. Set dial on 2 oz. per gallon. Apply every 3 to 5 weeks or as needed.
- Foliar / Vegetables / Row crops: Apply 1-2 qtrs. with sufficient water to cover per acre. Repeat every two weeks prior to bloom and if possible at least once after bud set. Use minimum of 5 gallons of water.