This fertilizer product is formulated with numerous vitamins and minerals making it ideal for green leafy plants, lawns, trees and shrubbery.
Analysis for Bio-Active 16-4-8:
- Nitrogen: 16.00%
- Nitrate nitrogen: 2.46%
- Ammoniacal nitrogen: 1.53%
- Urea nitrogen: 11.97%
- Water soluble nitrogen: 0.04%
- Available phosphate: 4.00%
- Available potash: 8.00%
- Chlorine, not more than: 1.00%
Directions for Bio-Active 16-4-8:
- Turf: apply at rate of 1 oz. per gallon.
- Gardens: mix 1-2 oz. per gallon of water. Foliar spray leaves once every 10 days. Apply before blossom during flush or new growth stage.
- Potted plants/shrubs/trees: mix 2 to 3 oz. per gallon of water. Apply during plant’s growth stage before flower. Water plant with concentrate mix around the root zone of existing plant/ shrub/tree. Water in just enough to soak the root zone. (Up to 4 inches for most) Repeat every time you water.
- House plants: Apply 2 tablespoons per gallon of water. Water as normal around base of plant or foliar spray weekly.