A liquid fertilizer structured for mature flowering plants or established fruit trees that enable the plants or fruit trees to utilize higher phosphorous levels for the flowers on plants or fruit on trees.
Analysis for Bio-Active 6-14-6:
- Nitrogen: 6.00%
- Nitrate nitrogen: 1.13%
- Ammoniacal nitrogen: 4.82%
- Water soluble nitrogen: 0.05%
- Available phosphate: 14.00%
- Soluble potash: 6.00%
- Chlorine, not more than: 1.00%
- Humic acid: 0.34%
- Thiamine: 0.02%
- Glycine: 0.02%
Directions for Bio-Active 6-14-6:
- Gardens: mix 2 oz. per gallon of water in a pump up sprayer. Evenly apply to tops and bottoms of foliage. Use on flowering and fruit development stage of garden. Apply once during blossom for best results. A second application can be done during fruit formation.
- Lawns: use 1 qtr. per 3200 sf using a hose end sprayer. Apply every two weeks during mid turf season.