This balanced fertilizer benefits lawns, beds, landscape, gardens and nurseries by delivering the right amount of balanced nutrients for health and growth.
Analysis Bio-Active 10-8-8:
- Nitrogen: 10.10 %
- Nitrate nitrogen: 1.85%
- Ammoniacal nitrogen: 2.36%
- Urea nitrogen: 5.75%
- Water soluble nitrogen: 0.04%
- Available Phosphate: 8, 00%
- Soluble Potash: 8.00%
- Chorine. Not more than 1.00%
Directions for Bio-Active 10-8-8:
- House plants: mix 1-2 tablespoons Bio-Active 10-8-8 with 1 qtr. water for young and no blooming plants. Always shake before using.
- Gardens/Ornamentals: Mix 1-2 ounces with one gallon water. Apply with pimp up sprayer or hose end sprayer. Hose end dial should be set at 2 oz. per gallon. Apply evenly to tops and bottoms of plants before the blooming stage. Always shake before using.
- For new plants: Apply 1.5 oz. per gallon of water.
- For older plants: apply 2-3 oz. per gallon of water.
- For established fruit and vegetables: apply 2-3 oz. per gallon of water.
- For young fruit and vegetables: 1.5 to 2 oz. per gallon of water.
- Foliar spray for trees and shrubbery: Apply at 10 to 14 day intervals during growing season.