A natural liquid fertilizer designed to promote low top growth yet strengthen the crown and root structure. It is ideal for drought conditions.
Analysis for Bio-Active 3-18-18:
- Total nitrogen: 3.00%
- Nitrate nitrogen: 0.75%
- Ammoniacal nitrogen: 0.75%
- Urea nitrogen: 1.50%
- Available phosphate: 18.00%
- Soluble potash: 18.00%
- Chlorine, not more than: 1.00%
Directions for Bio-Active 3-18-18:
- Lawn: apply at rate of 1 qtr. per 4000 sf. Set hose end dial at 2 oz. per gallon. Apply every three to five weeks.
- Ornamentals: 0.5 to 1 oz. per gallon of water. Mist tops and bottoms of matured plant leaves. Use after blooming stage.
- Foliar spray for trees and shrubbery: apply at 10 to 14 day intervals during growing season.